Use the filter above to find the person you're looking for
You are currently viewing: All team members
Browse our products and capacity
We provide coverage for a variety of commercial and industrial property and construction projects.
Why use Hiscox MGA?
For our insureds:
- Competitive rates based on our understanding of our specific markets.
- Localised or specialist claims handling giving superior customer service.
- Wordings specialists who aim to provide policy coverage to meet your needs.
For our partner carriers:
- An agile and innovative business looking to create regional and local insurance solutions.
- A cost effective and low risk mechanism to give market entry.
- Specialists in managing delegated authorities, reducing coverholder management risk.
For our broker network:
- Access to high quality underwriting teams who pride themselves on service.
- An 'open door' to new ideas and initiatives.
- A line size which aims to minimise transaction costs.
At the centre of our business are our underwriters; each with a proven track record and significant expertise in their respective fields. The MGA platform, which provides capacity, claims, regulatory, compliance and operational support allows them to concentrate on what they do best; getting out into the markets and building a profitable book of business.
As an underwriting insurance intermediary our focus is twofold; the establishment of long term relationships with our partner capacity providers and the development of vibrant broker and coverholder networks which have specialist market access. These networks are growing continuously and we are looking to expand the lines of business written and the geographies that we operate in. If you would like to discuss becoming part of the Hiscox MGA or its network please contact any one of the contacts listed below.
The strength of our business comes from the quality and reliability of our partnerships